Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dream











I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I had posted something on this blog. I came here this morning to see if there were any comments. Nothing!

I looked at the date and realized that I had forgotten his birthday. On 13 August 2005, I wrote the first entry of this blog about Ganji and the opposition. Since then I have had an interesting relation with this blog, nurturing, as well as neglecting it for long periods of time. I love it, because it provides me a channel to express my opinions, hopes and frustrations about a large number of things. The subjects of my entries were predominately focused on world news and politics. As these subjects often affect me more than my own personal frustrations, I hope to be able to continue this line of writing in the future.

In the past year, I have had the honor to get to know a number of other bloggers whose writings were genuine, inspiring and challenging to me. Some have left the blog world, but most are still active. I, hereby, want to thank them all for their input, comments and encouragements.


9 comments:

Kimia said...

Was that a bad dream or what? ;) Happy birthday to your channel :D I hope you'll continue and we enjoy your way of thinking.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! We are waiting for your new nice posts!

Dr O2 said...

Happy birthday NoS. You have also been an inspiration for many bloggers dude. Happy you are active and kicking. Wish you the upcoming of the 10th anniversary.

P.S: My blog and yours are surprisingly about the same age. Next year we can hold a single party for both of them and invite the guests ;-)

Hydra said...

hahaha, it was a neutral dream, I even dreamt that I wanted to delete the post, cause I had written it in Farsi!!

Thanks Kimia and anonymous.

DR, Thanks, buddy. What happened to your celebration? Come on, man. You're killing the spirit. Yeah, next year will be fun. We can write post together as a mean of celebration. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey

Sorry havent had time to blog,
but thank you 2 m8 for posting on mine, appriciate it :)
I'l try to blog some more, but mine has a new system i dont really understand thats why its been messed up lately sorry bout that.

Anonymous said...

سلام سام
حالت چطوره.
من که کم پیدام ،تو هم همینطور.
وقتی که می نویسی مطمئنم که خوبی و همه چیز رو به راهه. امیدوارم.
اون کلمه که تو وبلاگم نوشتی ؟چیه؟
سام یادم اولین باری که وبلاگت و نگاه کردم اون چیزی که توجهم رو جلب کرد،انتخاب به جای عکس های وبلاگت بود. این نکته ی زیبایی در وبلاگ تو هست و دید قشنگت رو نشون می ده. امیدوارم که بیش از پیش از تو بخونم. نرگس.

Anonymous said...

سلام سام
حالت چطوره.
من که کم پیدام ،تو هم همینطور.
وقتی که می نویسی مطمئنم که خوبی و همه چیز رو به راهه. امیدوارم.
اون کلمه که تو وبلاگم نوشتی ؟چیه؟
سام یادم اولین باری که وبلاگت و نگاه کردم اون چیزی که توجهم رو جلب کرد،انتخاب به جای عکس های وبلاگت بود. این نکته ی زیبایی در وبلاگ تو هست و دید قشنگت رو نشون می ده. امیدوارم که بیش از پیش از تو بخونم. نرگس.

Hydra said...

Hey Thomas, nice to hear from you again. I hope you get back on this blogging thing soon. Consider changing your host... Just a thought.

Dear Narges,

Thanks for your compliment. Generally, I'm very interested in visual arts, especially photography. I believe that at times images tell us much more than words... at least much more than MY words!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your web-site!Keep up this great resourse!With the best regards!
Frank