Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Words

- You've been very rude to them.
- It's as if you don't live here.
- You are a good researcher.
- When will you quit being a kid and get a life?
- I miss you.
- Yeah, I think it's a good idea too.... to break up.
- Sir, have you packed your bag yourself?
- I know, things are a bit hectic now. But it will get better.
- Focus on your work.
- How's it going?
- You MUST take a vacation.
- So you're from Ghana?
- I'm sorry.
- Why are you talking to me like that?
- You look like a fucking communist with your hair, glasses and army uniform....
-... Whatever "flight jacket".
- Did you finish the report?
- I love you!

I heard these words in the period between January and July this year. It's amazing how one's life can turn upside-down, and then arises once more from underneath the ruins of its existence.

4 comments:

Kimia said...

I would definitely like to congratulate you because of the last sentence but beside all these changes I'm just afraid that this might change also. Hopefully not :)

Kimia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hydra said...

Thanks. well, lets have fun as long as it lasts :)

Anonymous said...

salam sam
khobi?
comenteto gereftam, bedone inke yadam bashe iidye jadideto bekhater besporam, delet kardam, avalesh yadame, adadesh na.
weblogeto mikhonam, amma rastesh forsate baraye coment dadannadashtam,
weblogetlkheili ghashang shode, va khoshhalam az inke por kar shodi,be omide didar. narges.